If you want to start some serious baking, you need to make sure you have the baking essentials in your kitchen. Of course, you don’t want to start baking and realize you don’t have all the equipment needed. Baking Supplies you need to have in hand to enjoy a hassle-free baking experience. When you’re a beginner, the last thing you need to worry about is not having all the right equipment. You need to focus more on what you need to do in the kitchen. Right? So here’s what’s on my list.
- Silicone Baking Mat – My favorite baking utensil and the best discovery ever since I started baking. At first, I could not believe it, but yes, nothing sticks to it. This eliminates the need for greasing and the use of parchment paper which really adds up. I have saved so much using this and I always recommend it to anyone. At a reasonable price, it’s already washable and reusable meaning it can be used repeatedly. It is very easy to clean and very easy to store. This tool is a must-have for every baker and anyone who wishes to make baking so much easier and hassle-free.
- Apron – If you think that only chefs and professional bakers should wear aprons, think again. There are a lot of good reasons to wear an apron but one of them is feeling like you’re a professional yourself, even if you are not. Plus, it protects your clothes of course from stain and dirt while doing all the messy baking work. If you are into fashion, you can choose a flowery and fashionable apron that gives you that extra bit of inspiration while designing your baked goodies.
- Cake Pan – Invest in high-quality cake pans. The foundation of baking good cakes is a great recipe and a good cake pan. Cake pans are handy of course in baking cakes and making those layers. If you now about the culinary lavender, this is so good for your baking!
- Icing or Fondant Smoother or Polisher – This is the best way to make sure that your cake icing will have a smooth polish. When you’re decorating and putting the icing on your cake, it can be very difficult to achieve a perfectly smooth finish, but with the help of this, your cakes will look just as perfect and professionally smooth polished as you want.
- Disposable piping or icing bags – The best way to handle any frosting while baking and designing cakes and cupcakes. It makes cleanup a breeze. Very easy to use without the hassle.
- Measuring cup set – We all know that every baking task is guided by recipes. Recipes have measurements. So the key to making sure you have the best results is to stick to measurements and for this, you should be using measuring cups instead of estimating things and hoping for the best. Accurate measurements of the ingredients are ultimately the key to success in baking.
- Cake rings – This utensil allows you to layer your cakes and make other treats. Cake rings have various sizes so you can decide the particular size for your layers. Use them with parchment paper or baking mat to make those beautiful cake layers.